All living situations are designed to suit individual needs, whether through staffed residences, Enhanced Family Care, staffed apartments, or roommate programs. Caring, well-trained staff provide hands-on, reliable program supervision and case management services. Individuals also have the assurance that all safety and health care needs will be met through 24-hour on-call services. This includes nursing and administration support, as well as overnight assistance and supervision if needed.
Medication administration, scheduling and transportation to physician appointments, and support with hospitalizations are provided by certified professionals.
Residential Services at a glance:
- Serving over 93 individuals in various Residential Services programs
- Over 67 certified programs
- 4 Licensed homes-certified staffed homes
- Over 60 Contracted Enhanced Family Care (EFC) Providers
- On-Call 24 hours, 7 days a week including access to nursing
- Community involvement
- Providing staffing, transportation, and scheduling
- Coordinating medical, dental, and psychiatric appointment
- Clinical supports
In addition to living in beautiful, well-kept homes in local communities, individuals also have access to assistance with activities of daily living, including housekeeping, personal hygiene, and social and recreational activities. The PLUS Company staff can assist with the arrangement of appointments, the development of community opportunities, access to extensive community programs and activities, and education around health, nutrition, and fitness education. All providers and caregivers have gone through complete background screenings and undergo on going training, including medication administration.
Download the Enhanced Family Care Provider application