The PLUS Company staff work hard every day to fulfill our mission: empower individuals with disabilities to maximize their independence. PLUS Company Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) support individuals with disabilities in their daily lives, whether that is running errands, helping with appointments, assisting with cooking and cleaning in their home, or working on daily living skills that will allow the client to become more independent. The goal is to help the individual to become a vital, productive member of their community.
Benefits of Working at PLUS:
A Respectful Team Environment and the Opportunity to Make a Difference in People’s Lives on Daily Basis.
In Addition, We Offer:
- 403b plan (up to 8% match after 1 year of employment)
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance (2 times annual salary)
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and we observe 12 National Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage reimbursement ($.45/mile)
- 18% discount at Verizon Wireless
- Health and Wellness programs
- Free Flu Shots, HEP B Vaccination, and TB Test Relias Training
- State and Agency-Mandated Training
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Auto-Insurance Program (Vantage Benefits)
We are always looking for people that are team oriented, self-motivated, committed, who take pride in their work, and who have a passion for making someone’s life better. We are seeking individuals with compassion and empathy and those who work well with others.