Fund-A-Need (FAN) Club
The PLUS Company’s Adult Education and Socialization program is fully supported by donations and grants from the community. Without these contributions, individuals with disabilities would not have access to more than 60 classes and programs that teach skills, increase independence, and allow our clients to interact in any social situation. The Fund-A-Need (FAN) Club is an opportunity for you to sponsor an individual in a particular program, such as music and art therapy, healthy living and fitness, and financial literacy and budgeting. Sponsors can make one annual payment, or set up automatic payments using a credit card. Members of The PLUS Company’s FAN Club will receive quarterly e-newsletters with updates on the programs and details on how you are making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Examples of FAN Club sponsorship levels include:
- $10/month allows 1 client to participate in Life Skills Class
- $15/month allows 1 client to participate in Music Therapy
- $25/month allows 1 client to participate in Adult Literacy
- $30/month allows 2 clients to participate in Art Therapy
- $50/month allows 2 clients to participate in the College-Based Enrichment Program
Easy Recurring Monthly Payments
To join, please click on the “DONATE" button below and select "Recurring Payments."